My Crazy Brood
So here we are, My Crazy Brood in all our glory!
Raising a large family isn’t for the faint-hearted and I should know! I’m busy raising 5 children, 3 pets (a dog and 2 guinea pigs) and 1 husband and here is where I share all the craziness that raises a large family can bring.
But Who Are We?
I’m Rachel, generally known as mum and the one who keeps the family ticking over whilst trying to keep myself sane and deal with five kids, one husband, one dog and 2 guinea pigs. I also have to deal with being a type 2 diabetic and suffering from anxiety and depression.
Hubby is also known as Bob or Bobby. He comes from a large family himself with 4 brothers and 4 sisters and he would quite happily have more if I’d let him. Of course, he gets to escape off to work most days!
- Ryan is our only son and the eldest, he was born in 2003. He loves gaming and computers. He also edits all my video’s on YouTube
- Becky is our eldest daughter, she was born in 2005. Becky loves her two guinea pigs and taking selfies!
- Ruby is our middle child, she was born in 2006. Ruby loves drawing and is quite the little artist. She is also a bookworm and has also discovered Harry Potter and is proud to be a Hufflepuff. She likes to think her patronus is her guinea pig Squeak who passed away last year.
- Rhian is our second youngest, she was born in 2010. Rhian loves unicorns and mermaids and her friends. She also loves playing on the computer.
- Reese is our baby, she was born in 2013. Reese is superman obsessed and loves playing with her toys, riding her bike and watching YouTube kid review channels.
We also have a dog, Gwen, a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and Barry and Ozzy, our two male guinea pigs.